No other medium creates the feeling of immersion that virtual reality provides.
VR has a variety of industry applications for areas including:
- Architecture: For visualisation and experiential purposes
- Mining: For education and safety-briefings
- Construction: For console operation and safety training
- Education: To create virtual learning environments
- Tourism: To entice tourists to visit a destination using short virtual tours
- Military: For a variety of training applications
- Mental Health: For a range of therapeutic uses
- Automotive: To provide customers with visualisations of high-end products
Stirfire Studios has live virtual reality product available on PlayStation VR, Steam VR and Oculus Rift.